Make Money on your blog.
Marketing is one thing that companies the world over should take into account when doing business. You can have the world’s best product or you could be able to provide the finest service around, but if no one knows that you offer it, then what good will it do a seller and a buyer? For this reason, entrepreneurs since the beginning of time have resorted to a variety of ways to make themselves known to potential customers. Today, one way businesses achieve this is through strategies such as local SEO and SEO web design, two very powerful strategies that aim to bring in clients through an equally powerful platform: the internet.
Before anything, one should know just what SEO is. SEO is an acronym for search engine optimization, a collection of processes done to improve a website’s ranking on an internet search engine result page. The whole aim of this concept is to have a website rank as high as possible, if not number one, on search engines like Google, so that more and more people will have a chance to view the website and the products and services on offer. The more people view a company’s website, the more potential clients the business gets.
Achieving a good ranking through SEO can be achieved through a variety of means, from article writing to implementing functional SEO web design. Here are two SEO methods that businesses today are using to get ahead of their competition.
Local search engine optimization
Local SEO is a process wherein you will focus your SEO efforts into making your business known to the people in your area. This can be achieved through a variety of ways. One is by registering your business on map applications similar to Google Maps. A necessary method in local SEO is the inclusion of your physical address and certain local keywords to your website. For instance, you are a coffee shop in Brisbane, Australia, and included your address in your site. Whenever a person searches for a coffee shop in Brisbane, Australia, you can bet that your website will come up in the search results. To get the right keywords that would have the most impact, business owners can do fast keyword research online.
Search engine optimization web design
SEO web design is the concept of designing a website with SEO in mind. This can be done through a number of methods. One general rule is that the website’s content should be first and foremost relevant and entertaining so that it’s interesting enough for people to visit. Another method is by placing the right headers or website titles for your web pages so that they are indexed by search engines when a person does a search. Web designers can also create and maintain a sitemap so that search engines comprehensively map and index the whole website.
Another important part is keyword density. The right amount of keywords should be included in the website’s pages. Not enough keywords and your website won’t show up on search engine results, while too many keywords and you will be penalized by those same search engines for keyword stuffing.
Just learning about SEO? Search engine optimization is not for the faint of heart as it requires a lot of knowledge and a lot of work. In order to start learning SEO, it’s important to learn the key elements of SEO as well as a little bit of vocabulary. This quick primer will get you started! Here are 6 important aspects of SEO to get the ball rolling on your education in Internet marketing.
1. ) Quality content. The more quality in what you have written in your niche, the higher chance it’ll rank well in search engines like google, Yahoo, etc. Many people people that quantity is key, but that isn’t always the case. It is important to know that quality over quantity is the best way to rank in the search engines.
2. ) Keywords. Your site will need to have the keywords you wish to rank for. Keywords are the words people use to search in Google. You’ll want to know what keywords you would like to see your site at the top of the search results for and you can find out by doing what is called keyword research.
2. ) Unique content. A site with content that is available elsewhere on the Internet will not only be competing with the other article in the Serps, but many search engines (like Google) will penalize duplicate content. It’s best to keep it 100% original.
3. ) Simple navigation. If your site or blog has easy to find links to direct users elsewhere on the site/blog, then the search engine will be able to more easily find its way around when indexing. If search engine spiders have a difficult time crawling your content, your site may not rank as well as it could.
4. ) Growing and changing content. If you edit your site or add new blog posts regularly, the search engines will see this and realize your site is important enough to you that you regularly update it. This is one thing that really help your site rank higher in search engines.
6. ) Backlinks. Getting other sites (especially relevant ones) linking to your site can make the difference from being on page ten of the search results to page one. The more people who link to you, the better off your site is. Your best bet is to get high quality sites to link out to your site, these backlinks help the most.
The first thought of any SEO is to achieve high rankings in the search engines. This is of course the ultimate goal. The top 3 rankings are where the traffic is. After 3rd place the traffic drops so dramatically that its ALMOST not worth the effort. But checking your website’s search rankings are only one way to track the results of your SEO efforts. Here are 3 easy ways you can make sure your SEO plan is providing what you need.
Track what happens when traffic gets to your website. If you target a certain keyword in your SEO, you want that traffic to remain interested when they arrive at your site. If they only stay for a short time, you aren’t providing them with what they want or expected within the content of your site. This is known as the bounce rate of your site. The higher the bounce rate, the more visitors are coming and leaving again quickly. If you have a high bounce rate, and are concentrating your efforts on only a couple of keywords to deliver your traffic, it may be time to consider expanding your site content to provide what your visitors are looking for.
Another factor is your conversion rate. This is much like the bounce rate, but can be taken as a little bit more in depth. If your website sells a product or service, the conversion rate is the ratio of visitors to buyers from your site. This also provides a good indication of whether your SEO is one the right track. However, conversion and bounce rate can sometimes contradict each other, especially if you have a large site. You may have visitors that wander around your site for a while, but will end up leaving with nothing. This could result in a low bounce rate (good) but also a low conversion rate (bad). When considering these two factors, as long as you have a good rate of visitors to your site, it is more important to focus on a good conversion rate.
One of the more useful ways in tracking SEO is to see what keywords, other than your target words, are bringing traffic to your site. There are multiple variations on any given keyword or phrase, and it’s important to see if you are hitting the mark with your target keywords, or would be better to target another variation of the same word. One way to change your keywords and keep the same target keyword is to add a modifier to one or more on your keywords. Modifiers are phrases such as:
- Ways to
- How to
By adding these modifiers to your keywords, you will provide more direction as to where you want traffic on your site, and as long as your content is what your visitors want to see, it can improve your SEO results dramatically.
Using these factors listed in this quick guide to track your search engine optimization results, as well as your website’s search engine rankings, you can fine tune your SEO to achieve your desired results, and reduce the amount of time and effort spent on areas where it may not be paying off.
In the web marketing world the word content is heard repeatedly. More specifically, quality content is what is heard most often. As an up and comer in the world of internet marketing you must wonder what the big deal is about content. Well, we live in the information age and the more information that one can obtain the better off we are. Now, we have the biggest and best way ever to share this information as well and that thing is called the internet.
1. If you have been around in the internet marketing arena for any length of time you have also heard of search engine optimization. This is a process by which you design your website internally so that it is preferred and desired externally. SEO is a goal for everyone involved with internet marketing to want to achieve. Take it upon yourself to do your research through an SEO forum to find out some specifics about what you need to do with your own search engine optimization.
2. A huge part of this SEO process is to create content. The way you create the content through the keywords that you use and how you place them is ultimately going to be the goal. Never let this scare you away. A lot of people think that it is a big complicated process but it really is not. You can learn to do the work yourself or if you feel more comfortable, you can hire the work to be done for you.
3. Content is really key because it allows your specified niche to gather information about your company and your products so that they can make an informed decision. With niche marketing you will find that you come out ahead because you are able to target a specific population with the help of some quality content.
Content is so important because it allows potential customers to gather information before making a purchase. This is the information age so the more quality information you can provide, the more successful your business will become.
SEO article writing services have begun offering more options in their packages to become more competitive and function as an all in one website for internet marketers. SEO has become increasingly popular as it has time and time again proven its worth as the best strategy for generating traffic and bringing customers to websites. The huge demand for articles and sales copy has led many writers to set up their own SEO article writing services. They began to operate the business by offering both article writing and SEO services than pure individual freelance writing. Most business entrepreneurs find these packages better because it reduces their expense and time to monitor another set of outsourced workers for SEO.
Bid on freelance writing sites
SEO article writing services often recruit outside freelance writers to complete large projects. However, it is important that the SEO article writing services have established writers with a proven track record of high-quality writing. Examine their website, services, and samples. In addition, see how long it takes them to respond to an email and if they have a telephone number that they will answer. It always pays to know the company with which you will be spending money. You will be trusting the future of your online business to the SEO article writing services. It is best to read some testimonials and feedback about their services and packages.
Finding the right keywords
Some SEO article writing services now help business owners choose the right keywords and phrases most relevant to the business for which they are marketing. Google adwords tool allows marketers to search specific phrases to see how many times a month it is searched in Google. Based on this data, SEO writers can market the business toward these phrases by strategically putting appropriate keywords within the article. Some writers partner with SEO consultants to provide the best article writing and search engine optimization services. Remember that you still need to monitor the outcome of the keyword selection. It would be best to combine efforts in finding the best search terms to promote your company.
Search engine optimization and quality backlinks building
SEO companies recruit bloggers as part of their writing team. Bloggers usually maintain personal blogs about different niches. They could use the blogs to build backlinks for their clients. Blogs are a great way to advertise and build a network of high-quality links related to your niche. Blog advertising increases Internet presence and promotes the quality of your backlinks.
Make sure to write quality SEO articles because your reputation depends on it. You should care more for the interest and needs of your visitors than spamming the net with unintelligible garbage. Articles trace their reputation back to their owners and poorly-written articles may do more harm than good. Content published across the internet creates your image and reputation as an expert on the subject. It is wise to proofread the content you post online.